Group date (the first date)?

Would you want a group date the first date?

There are reasons for both answers like

Yes-it eases tension

No- it might feel awkward to flirt openly in front of their friends.

Thanks!

• Yes- group dates are good first dates.
  • No- they are not good group dates.
  • Sometimes are good group dates
  • See answers (common no opinion here:( haha)

Most Helpful Guy

• for someone like me it might be a good idea as I find girls need to warm up to me a bit first and being with a group of people might make her more comfortable than if we were alone somewhere . but for some people a group date would be a waste of time and not something they'd like

What Guys Said 4

• Nah, it's more comfortrable flirting with friends around..and you can flirt with many people on one date, something you can't do in couples dating, right?

• Yeah, sounds fun actually

• Yes, it's a good idea if you don't know the person that well, and you want to ease the tension.

• I never go on group dates within the first couple of months, since they make it harder for me to get to know her.

What Girls Said 1

• YES its a bad idea, someone could take pictures, or all kinds of things. You don't know that nobody is ever going to see it...

• wow I don't know this answer got a rate up ha ha its for the completely wrong question it seems... :S