Help ladies I'm a bit confused and embarrassed. The guy your dating isn't as strong as you might've thought?

If a small(110lb,5' nothing)13 year boy can do more push-ups than your boyfriend and beat him at armwrestling and wrestling, as well as lift him up. Would you feel less secure around your boyfriend? Less attracted?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like to see a 110 lb, 5'0 13 year old boy do more push ups, and beat at arm wresteling, and be able to lift up my 6'5, 200 lb ripped swimmer boyfriend. IF that were even remotely possible, sure, I'd be a little turned off my boyfriend, but that's physically not possible. So your point is moot.

What Girls Said 10

• I would be a bit concerned seeing as my boyfriend does kick boxing, karate and goes to the gym twice a week! :P He's very strong! I wouldn't find him less attractive though, I'd just be a bit concerned for my safety and wouldn't feel as safe when out and about with him. I like a guy who can protect me and if he can't even beat a 13 year old, how would be able to protect me from a grown man?!

• I'm sorry, I don't like feeling like the masculine one in the relationship.

• It honestly wouldn't matter to me if I were more attracted to his personality than to his appearance.

• I would rather have a brave boyfriend then a brute, strong one... So I don't mind if he's kinda weak, as long he really tries to protect me(not necessarily me, but anyone who needs to be protected at the time), no matter what. If that's the case, I couldn't possibly be more attracted to him.

• I wouldn't care. It's not a competition

• I would like my boyfriend to be stronger. But that is just my opinion.

Strong man attract me, I want to feel safe.

Or else you could make a little lie and tell your girlfriend you let him win..

• ...turn off... but you can always work out and gain strength...

• I've seen couples where the woman is taller or more "brawny" and fit than the guy. They seem fine. I personally have never been in that situation.

• To be honest I'm stronger then my boyfriend so it really doesn't bother me.. I'm not ripped or a body builder but I think because I spent all of my childhood doing different type of sports and martial arts it has made me a bit stronger then the average..

• Yea that's not gonna work for me. If a 13 year old boy can beat you up, that means I can beat you up . . . Which means I can't feel feminine around you, and that's something I'm not going without in a romantic relationship.

• A muscular-strong loving girl protecting her tiny sweet boyfriend, is even much more romantic then the classic rusted scheme. :-)

What Guys Said 3

• Hi, I'm a 6'2" , 220lb 17 year old. I am also an Olympic style and high school style wrestler. I could probably throw someone your size half-way across a room. I don't think I would have to worry much about my girlfriend not being secure...

Thanks for playing!

• Your odds aren'tgood

• FYI : The lighter you weigh, the easier it is to do push ups.

• That doesn't explain the arm wrestling/wrestling loss.