Coffee with the ex, is it a date?

My ex and I split at the end of Feb and we recently started talking. We didn't end on a fantastic note but we didn't end poorly and it didn't end with a real fight or anything. He was just into some stuff I didn't agree with and didn't want to be around until he got out of his situation. ANyways...

Me and him are meeting up on Sunday night at 8pm at the coffee shop we always went to.

When setting up a time he said he would like to get coffee with me and was agreeable and worked with me to set up a day/time to go out.

Is this a date? Do you think he may be using this to figure out if he wants to be back with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• its a precursor to a date

What Guys Said 5

• Its more of a catchup/tester.

Just wait and see how things go, it could either lead to a date being arranged or it could just be to keep in contact as friends.

• Coffee at 8pm? Yes, its a date.

• Yes, it's quite the date.

• what kind of coffee?

• Its a tea place actually that is open until really late. We used to always go there an just sit and talk until they closed.

• No , probably just to keep your friendship going . So it's friendly

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think so. I think you're reading too much into this

• Most likely

• no, not at all.