Do you get offended/disgusted when you see gay people kissing in public?

I don't mean full on making out and groping, but just sitting close and kissing from time to time. Do you feel differently depending on if they're males or females? For instance, in this video a lady actually called the police on a couple, which I thought was pretty crazy: link (0:30)

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I think it's cute to see people in love and showing their affection for each other. It doesn't matter if they're gay or straight, I'm not bothered by it.

What Guys Said 11

• No but I am really annoyed by people who are disgusted/offended and let everyone know how they feel.

• No. Love is love, be it between two guys or two girls. I've kissed my share of males and females in my lifetime and there's literally nothing to be ashamed of. I don't see why it should offend someone when they aren't the one kissing said same gender.

• I'm offended and disgusted by any sort of pda past hugging in public and that goes for any person of any sexual orientation

• No more than if straight people kissed. I'm not a big fan of public displays of affection in general. But it's not gross to me, just bothers me for other reasons.

• I have nothing against two women, two PRETTY women kissing each other, but nothing, just nothing else outside the norm is or will ever be acceptable to me!

• Offended...no, and I don't judge them at all. It does make me uncomfortable to see though...like watching someone embarrass themselves.

• I'm not offended. I'm just disgusted.

• normally I wouldn't have a problem watching 2 girls kiss but unfortunately most lesbians look like this link which makes it a little nasty.

I'm not homophobic but 2 guys kissing - ewe yuck.

• It depends on what you mean by 'disgusted'. I think 'yuck' but I don't think 'That's immoral' or 'That should be illegal'. I think it's pretty normal to be disgusted in the 'yuck' sense by sexual activity that isn't to your taste.

However, if it's good looking lesbians, then I'm turned on lol.

• I get a little disgusted when anyone is making out in public. It's not really an appropriate place to do it in my opinion. If it's just pecks, I don't care one way or the other.

• I personally don't believe in being gay

I personally don't believe in gay marriage

My religion disagrees with gay marriage

but...

Who am I to tell you that you can't kiss or marry who you love?

What Girls Said 4

• No...I get annoyed at any person kissing any other person in public. I have things to do. Standing behind you in line while you mack on your SO is not one of them.

• I get offended and disgusted. Keep that behind closed doors.

• Gays, yes

Lesbians, no and I don't care if its a double standard or not

• I don't get offended or disgusted at all. It's just like watching a man and a woman kiss, to me.

I actually get turned on by watching two men together, and I'm straight.