Help! Did I scare him away?

so I've met this guy a few days ago and I thought he showed interest in me.. he told me to text him first then which I did but he never replied.. and the other day I text him "so are you going to be an a**hole and not talk to me after? didn't mean to sound rude"

did I scare him? cause he still looked at my profile at this dating site but didn't reply to that message..

I messaged him saying "i feel bad of what I messaged you the other day.. I'm not a bitch! Really I feel bad OK cool! mkbye! " how's that? I don't really wanna lower down my pride by saying sorry too! :/

Most Helpful Girl

• The message you sent was wayyyyy to aggressive and rude.Also,I have no idea how long it took him to respond to you,but some people have lives and patience is key,maybe he was busy...patience is key.He now probably thinks you're a psycho and you probably won't be hearing from him again.But lesson learned.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, you really did scare him by your second text.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol yes, you need to be less aggressive with the words you choose to express yourself. I would have never contacted you gain, if I were him

• yea sounds like you did... there are plenty of fish in the sea..