Two dates and no kiss? HELP! (shy guy)

He is sending me mixed signals.. We've been on two dates now, and it went great. We were talking a lot and laughing, but at the end he just says bye and that we'll talk later.. I know that he is really shy, his friend told me that he liked me and that I should go talk to him, cause he is really shy, so I did, and that is how we started hanging out. I feel he is opening up to me, so I need to know, how do I initiate the kiss or should I just steal a kiss from him? we need to break the ice, how?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could just kiss him. But it sounds like you are both a little too shy for that, and need to build up to that. Maybe you could try to get him use to your touching him. Hold his hand, hug him, or "accidentally" brush up against him, that sort of thing. You might consider giving him a kiss on the cheek when you see him as a greeting. It lets him know you are open to kissing, but also doesn't come off as strong as kissing him on the lips. Even a hello hug, would let him know you are okay with him holding you. Although a kiss, helps to show that there are deeper feelings than just being friends more than a hug does.

What Guys Said 1

• You should just steal the kiss with him. When you're close together, look deeply in his eyes, and start interlocking your lips.

What Girls Said 1

• Ah just go in for the kill. He is obviously shy if you made the first move by asking him out. If you wait around for him to pluck up the courage to do it then you may be waiting a long time. The longer you leave it the harder it will be.. Maybe start off with giving him a close hug, kiss his cheek, pull away slightly, look at him, then( BAM) kiss him.. Well don't headbutt him or be too full on ( might frighten him and you may have a restraining order against you ha ha ), just a nice kiss..