What are some good conversation starters for texts?

how can I show interest in a girl without being too needy.

also does it help to practice texting with girls I was but am currently not interested in?

Most Helpful Guy

• Send her a text inviting her to a nice dinner with the intention of having fun and getting to know her. Leave the phone at home. Put on some nice cologne and buy very nice flowers. Then show up on time.

• she said no before because she has a boyfriend and he wouldn't like it. then wat?

• Sorry, but just because a woman talks with you does not atomatically mean she wants to be with you or have sex with. Some woman like to have guy friends. Why do you think she told you she has a boyfriend, she set boundaries of your friendship. All relationships are a gamble. You can roll the dice with her, if you want.. But if you really like her, being friends is better than being nothing.

• well she was interested in me before we met if that changes anything. and she was very interested in going out on a date with me

What Girls Said 1

• I would just be like "Hi, how's it going?" And throw in lots of smiley faces during the convo. Be interested in what she says, and try not to give one word replies :)

• she responded last time with good u? so this is kind of boring and doesn't work

• that sounds good but you don't think its weird to start a text like that? also can you answer my other question I don't know if she's interested because she has a boyfriend but she acts like she's interested in me

• not really, I don't find it weird. And, sure :)

What Guys Said 2

• Something like "Hello, I loved talking to you a while ago. How's it going there?".

• try this: "yo you sexy b*tch, what's crackin?"