Is he shy or ignoring me? Help!

Ok so this guy I recently met has texted me twice after us first meeting one time he invited me to play call of duty and I missed the online invite so I replied "sorry I missed your invite, still wanna play?" and he didn't reply. Then the next day he messaged me "I miss you" and I said "Same text me sometime!" and he hasn't replied texted me or replied. I have seen him online periodically but haven't messaged him at all. I still want to talk to him but I'm scared he won't reply! What should I do? We don't go to the same school.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he could be very shy. He did say he misses you so it gives some hope. I think some guys just don't like texting and it seems like he may be more into video games. Maybe try to suggest you and him hanging out some where as a last attempt to see if he will hang out with you or not. I think it's worth the risk if you really like the guy.Try playing with him one time on call of duty.

What Guys Said 4

• ye initiate conversations. it takes 2 to tango, meet each other somewhere halfway, be easily approachable etc

• i suggest you go up to him and ask him out

• OMG. What a pair of geeks. Look, he is prob shy and stupid. You like stupid? If so, invite him to a thing. YES, YOU invite him to a thing. Dinner on you (dont worry stupid, he will prob pay...but bring moneyt anyway), to a party, to coffee, something. And if he bags it, then he is just not that into u! If he shows up, he was prob just a nervous nerd. Now hold his hand, look into his eyes and smile, reach into a kiss first if you have to. DO NOT go for his crotch first. He will like it but then you will be slutified. GET IT? Lead him on if he is willing. stupid

• It seems that he's playing it cool, or he isn't really interested in you more than that of co-gamer.

What Girls Said 0