How can I get my boyfriend to make out with me?

We have been going out for about 2 months now and the only sort of kissing we do is like pecks but I really wanna make out with him but don't know how. He is pretty shy and asked before he kissed me the first few times so I don't think he would make the first move. Any tips on how to get him to make out with me or what I should actually do when we make out?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't make him to kiss you.

You should just try to lean in your lips and wait for him to make it the halfway.

What Guys Said 1

• Just build him up to it, purposely press your lips in for longer, it gets to the point where you do end up properly kissing... Although I used to date someone who love peck kissing a lot, It was rather unusual.

What Girls Said 1

• I had this same problem with a past boyfriend. Try to prolong your kisses, hold each other tight or however comfortable. Whatever you do don't make it awkward! Lol only say something if your trying really hard to make out but you still get nothing from him. What I personally did was wait for his mouth to be partially open while kissing and try to initiate make out myself. Trust me he wants to kiss you too! He probably just doesn't know how! =) have fun! Keep a nice smelling or tasty chap stick on you. No lip gloss. Maybe even have him help you pick it out!