Completely new to dating what to do?

I have no idea how to date. Any tips? Any will do?

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go on a date. think about things you would like to hear or not hear.

Be true to yourself and don't say anything negative and self loathing.

Smile, let the guy know you have a good time with him(only if its true) and be respectful.

Find someone that will be respectful back to you so you can keep your kindness.

Sometimes if you date someone disrespectful then you will tend to be disrespectful too.

MAke sure to communicate. Communication is a huge thing in relationships.

So if you are just dating and trying things out to see who is the right one, let a guy know.

And don't go home with him on the first date.

Make sure you tell him to wait to have sex with you. If he is too eager to get you in bed on the first date, chances are he is gonna use you, think you are easy and play with you emotions and not talk to you ever again possibly.

Build anticipation in a man. Make him wonder about the mystery of this amazing woman that you are and slowly with his earning trust, you can drop information about you.

He will want to call you and get to know you more and think you are amazingly cool! ;)

Good luck!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• If I were your age, I'd do what I did back then, give up traditional formal 'dating' in favor of meeting people in a more natural way, in clubs for people with common interests, participating in projects, oudtoor recreation, scheming to overthrow capitalism, and similar ventures

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be you. Nothing complicated about it. Don't get nervous, don't try and over think things and get paranoid about things. Sure, be smart and safe (like not going to a dark park or alley or whatnot on your own with a guy you only just met without telling others), but don't stress about things. Just be you. And if you find yourself liking a particular guy, just go talk to him, don't hope to make him talk to you. Don't give subtle signs hoping he gets the message, just walk up to him, sit next to him, whatever and talk with him. Just talk casually like you would with anyone. If they reject your advances, their loss, move on and find another.

And I agree with the others that go with "don't be shallow" lol. Personality obviously matters the most.

As for the dates themselves, well that depends on the guy and talking about what he'd wanna do and making sure you wanna do it too. While most choose movies, that's really not a great date thing. You don't get to talk with each other much and you especially can't look at each other much if you want to also pay attention to the movie (or perhaps seeming creepy :P). But if you both do wanna go to a movie for the first date, so be it, just make sure there's a walk or time to talk after and get to know each other and such.

Personally, I always liked the mindset of being friends first and making sure we mesh well before getting too serious into any loving relationship. After all, if you don't even work as friends, would never work as more. And your romantic mate should be your best friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone that you enjoy being around. Be patient and ready to say no, but equally ready to say yes. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone.

Most importantly, have a good sense of humor and smile a lot! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Go on a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont be shallow and set yur standards to high... and then be good in bed... honestly to start a relationship that's all you need

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself, look nice, smell nice, have a little humor and most importantly.. RELAX, have fun :) that's why we go on dates. You'll be just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • you do nothing

whats the point?

fall in love with someone thwn have him ripp off your heart right in front of you and serve it to the guy she's flirting with and making plans to bang ;(

thats no life

no one deserves to feel that way

0|0
    0|2
  • Just be yourself. If he can't accept who you really are, then he's not worth your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • so I take it you have never had a boyfriend before?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope. But I'm not a virgin either. Just haven't tried to be serious with guys.

• Just relax, and let the guy lead. The important thing to do is be honest, and don't try to be someone because you'll just come up as fake.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just relax and be yourself

Find someone you're completely comfortable around

0|0
    0|0