Have you met a good significant other online?

What are your thoughts on online dating? It has been 6 months since my boyfriend broke up with because he got cold feet. I am just looking to date again, but am having trouble finding good quality guys through friends, or bars.

I'm a pretty naiive, sweet, pretty, caring girl (without sounding cocky). So I am weary about sketchy guys online. I really loved my ex, but he sort of just left, and I want to start meeting new guys...so even though I don't want to do this, I feel like I have to.

What have your guys experiences been? Anyone find a quality significant other online? Are you hesitant to tell people you met online?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Online dating is great for girls. You'll be spoilt for choice.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, once but never again. It's like hitting a lottery.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• for years I have used online dating..made some great friends but the ones I have gotten serious with have been liars and cheaters,just be careful and don't believe everything they tell you unless they have earned your trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just recently tried online dating. As a girl I'm getting a ton of messages from guys. Most of them I'm not interested in, but there are several who have caught my interest and we've had some good conversations. I've only met one guy in person and it went really well! I'd say definitely give it a chance.

0|0
    0|0