What is "chemistry" in dating?

From what I've heard and read, its when everything just flows right and conversation just flow non stop...

but isint that part of being a sociable, confident, and relaxed person? if 2 socially people meet, they can talk about anything easily.. is that really what chemistry is? I'm confused? what's chemistry in regards to dating someone?

I can talk endlessly to girls when I'm relaxed and confident, stuff just flows into my head and there's no awkward silences. Is that chemistry? or something else? help?

Most Helpful Girl

• it means everything just feels right. you feel a connection-physical attraction and also attracted to the person's personality and it feels natural/not awkward.

What Girls Said 2

• 0|0
  • chemistry = attraction :P

Lol, it's actually that simple. Say, if a girl says that you have chemistry, it means that she likes you.

• Attraction is mainly physical right? Cause I'm best friends with this girl, but she says she's not physically attracted to me... and she said I'm cute but not in a physical way yet she's actually dating a heavier and uglier guy... wat. Yeah I'm confused lol

• I am friend zoned by her, she did say it to my face... I still don't understand though x.x

• oh ok... I guess it's just the matter of taste - maybe she just likes big, ug

What Guys Said 1

• Chemistry exists when there's a bond between two persons, and bond that they they just can't stay away from each other for long.