Girl hasn't texted back....

So I went out on this first date with this girl yesterday, and we had a good time, and leaned over and I kiss her and she said "I saw that coming." We sorta of laughed and I while I was walking her back to her car she told me "We should hang out again" I said of course before I left she leaned in and kissed me. I said I would text her later. So I texted her today but she still hasn't responded. Did I scare her off?

I forgot to mention after I kissed her the first time she said "Sorry I'm shy about these things."

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

Although it may seem like forever much time hasn't really passed since you texted her.

It hasn't even been a day.

Let a few days go by, and if she hasn't texted you by then,

Send her another message.

If she still isn't responding then leave the ball in her court (you did your part).

What Girls Said 2

• it sounds like it went well enough...honestly I've read a text message before and not been able to respond right then, and I fully intend to reply but forget to go back and actually reply. so, give her some time, then try again :)

• Awww, no I don't think you did! She's probably just busy, since she DID say she wanted to hang out again. That's a big sign. Just wait for her text :)

What Guys Said 3

• So text her again, genius. Sometimes people don't always here or pay attention to their phone. Most of the time they're busy with this thing we call "life".

• Dont sweat it dude, girls like it when they have to chase you a little. I know this might be hard but try not texting or calling her for 3-4 days. If she is interested in you she WILL text you or call you back, make it so where she seeks your attention not the other way around.

• Just wait for her to respond. Perhaps, she's just busy.