She ignored my messages. I guess time to move on? What you guys think?

I met this girl a month ago in university. I like her a lot and pretty sure she liked me too (first time talking to her she blushed, loved talking to me, looks forward to talk to me, said we should hang out, etc). I been messaging her through Facebook (she doesn't use text as much). She always messages me back. Anyways, recently I think she got frustrated because I was too "cold" since I only message her once every 2-4 days and don't always message her when she's on Facebook, also I accidently ignored one of her messages. Well, now I messaged her three times and she ignored all three. (Two messages last week, and one yesterday). She's seen them for sure. So I guess its over? If not what should I do? I can't see her in person cause I am on vacation for the entire summer vacation.

Most Helpful Guy

• She shouldn't be mad that you accidentaly forgot to reply to a message. For all she knows, your phone might've broken, or you were too busy with finals study for FB. The best amount of time to wait to reply to her messages is about 10 minutes. This shows you aren't desperate, but also aren't cold. She also shouldn't be mad if you message only once every 2-4 days, assuming you aren't suddenly doing so in the middle of a "conversation".

I would suggest keep messaging every now and then until you see her again in person. You can then judge if she still likes you by her reaction to seeing you. If she seems mad at you over something as trivial as texting "late", she is probably a clingy girl who, trust me, you don't want. If she still seems nice, everything is good!

If you can't wait till the end of summer, Skype or FB video chat her and watch her reaction to seeing you.

What Girls Said 2

• what about the old fashioned way..phone calls..people are so detached these days,texting is so disconnected..a real phone conversation would answer your question.

• Sounds like its time to move on

What Guys Said 1

• It's still not over. You should try messaging her every day. That's what she expects from you. Constant attention.