How tall do you want your date to be?

I have been getting a lot of stick lately because I want a tall guy to date, the shorter guys at work think I am being to picky...I tell them I just find them more appealing and I don't have to worry about being taller than them if I wear heels. I am average height but with heels on that makes me about 5 '9, I like a guy who is 5 '10 +

Women do you prefer a tall man?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do but...taller doesn't mean a good candidate..one day you will drop your criteria list when you realize your man can be packaged completely different than you pictured him, in other words don't be closed minded, get to know a man for their personality and you may be surprised that the guy you are meant to be with may be a couple inches shorter than u.

• gosh I hope not, I really prefer taller men, and that is not me being closed minded. Just my preference.

Personality does mean a lot to me as does his morals for that matter.

• personality is everything from humor to morality and everything in between,height doesn't guarantee that stuff,u may find the height you like but all I'm saying is don't judge a book by the cover.

What Guys Said 4

• I like woman around my height, around 5-feet-5 or so. I've never been with a taller woman before, even with my famous Canadian chicks, and would pay a generous dollar to be with a woman 6 feet tall. In contrast, I've also been with petite women and loved them just the same. Summary: No preference for me at all.

• Hi I'm a girl, I'm 4'11 but when I artificially increase my height to 5'2, I like guys to be 3 feet taller than me. So I'd say around 8 feet tall, minimum, should suffice.

• I'm 6 foot tall. I generally am cool with girls from a 5 foot 2 to 6 foot 2 range.

Prefer a girl who is 5 foot 8 to 5 foot 10 maybe.

• I prefer her to be around 5"7 or 5"8.

What Girls Said 9

• I can say that I dated a guy taller than Shaq (7'2") and the guy after him was 6'8"... Frankly, I don't give a f*** anymore. Height doesn't make the man. Those guys were both jerks... If you find a short guy, but legit guy, give him a chance. Towering over him heels makes short guys look like staight up pros to other guys. I swear girls are the only ones that have problems with it -.-

• I'm 5-8, in heels I'm 6 or 6-1

My boyfriend is 5-9

I'm not gonna trade him for anyone but yes usually I go for tall guys. If I could wish him taller, well might, but who knows being taller might change him. So I want him just as he is

• I'm 5'7" so any thing over that is fine by me .But on the flip side anything over 6' would be to tall.

• Eh. It's not a deal breaker if they are not tall. I would prefer if they were my height or a little taller, but it doesn't bother me. :D I knew a girl who was 6' and married a guy who was 5'4 ;)

• Well, that usually is the case. You don't want to be towering over them.

I like tall guys. The taller, the better.

My boyfriend is 6'0".. Perfect height is 6'3" IMO.

• I prefer over 6'2, and I am really short. But height isn't a deal breaker for me.

• 6'6.

• i am 5'0

my ex. 6'2

the current guy is 5'11

i like tall guys..5'11 and up is good..

• This is why guys are confused when a woman states what she likes.

• I suspect that if your guy was 5'10", that's what would have been your minimum.

• I agree w you G G Tom...superficial people who have a wish list eventually begin to adjust it once they experience things that don't work for them because they are choosing the wrong person based on "CRITERIAS"..im not saying we shouldn't have preferences but if someone is inches off from height and you don't talk to them based on that..u are not looking for love which goes beyond physical characteristics.

• I'm 5'6 and my boyfriend is 6'1. I like tall