Best date out you had?

1. Where was it

2. Who was it with (do you still talk to them)

3. What did you do

4. How did it end

Most Helpful Girl

• 1.Restaurant and Bar : we were there for like 6 hours straight just talking a lot and enjoying each others' company and time flew by so damn fast. We didn't wanna part.

2. My best friend (and heading to more right now)

3. We ate really good food, we had a few drinks, had amazing conversation, and laughing, and feeling the chemistry, plus the lighting was perfect.

4. When we were going down the staircase I fell flat on my ass, but I walked it off, I didn't cry cause I had too much pride, and I told him I was OK, and from that day he keeps saying I literally fell for him on our first date lol, my left ass cheek was bruised for weeks =\ lol, but we walked to his car which was a long walk, him holding my hand and kissing it while walking made me not think of the pain until I sat in his car, he said he can't help it and kept talking as if he couldn't start his car, then he kissed me, and then he started blushing and then laughing a little at how I fell, we both laughed at that and he dropped me home and hugged me tight and asked to hang out more and to not be careful lol

What Girls Said 15

• It's hard for me to remember the best one out of 1.5 years of dating. It's at least one date per week, so at least 80+ dates! I can tell though the ones that I liked the best since the previous months.

1. At a student's apartment. My boyfriend was with him for a project class regrouping 18 students. The class lasted a full year.

2. See 2. I haven't had contact with any of the people whom attended since because they were all people my boyfriend knew more than me. We are planning a camping trip with some of them in July though.

3. Barbecue on the roof top with beer, drinks and crisps. We had hamburgers and hot-dogs. The weather was lovely and we had just finished the school trimester, so everybody was in a good mood. I had a blast because I met a few people there that turned out to be very interesting. There was this guy from Venezuela with his girlfriend from there too, whom didn't speak out native language (just Spanish and English). There was also a guy from columbia. I ended up spending most of the night discussing culture and social stuff with them. It was very, very interesting and diverse. My boyfriend was there too but on that night, I felt completely comfortable discussing with his people and standing on my own. It was very empowering not to feel the need to stay with him the whole time to feel entertained or secure.It was also very fun to have conversations in 3 languages for the whole night. I really enjoy practicing my Spanish and English, so I appreciated the occasion.

4. I left in the subway with this couple from venezuela. We talked some more about their politics and why they chose to come study in my country, etc. It was very interesting and I came home feeling enlightened about a whole part of the world I wasn't that familiar with.

• Spent it walking all over NYC and taking the Staten Island Ferry and then crossing over the Brooklyn Bridge on foot and hopping on a train to Coney Island. Had a beer and a hot dog there, then sat on the beach and talked. After bonding over a long train ride back home, ended in us having to walk all the way home when we realized the buses had stopped running but I didn't want it to end and it seemed like he didn't either. So a date where we touched all 4 boroughs and did more things than you would expect could be done all in one day. It was perfect.

I don't talk to him anymore because something big happened and messed everything up a few months after that date.

• I've only ever had one date, so I guess I don't really have a right to answer this question. But to be honest, in my eyes it was the best date EVER and I feel sorry for the next guy who takes me out on a date cause he's gonna surpass my first date haha.

We met up at the train station (where he said) and I was surprised to find that we where getting on the train to Edinburgh! Once we arrived he arranged with a mate to pick us up and take us to the Zoo! It was awesome :3 I loved every minute of it, we then went into town for lunch and he then took me to the galleries (I love art). After that we did a bit of sight seeing and well it was just lovely, the conversation was flowing really easily, we had lots of brilliant laughs and he made me really happy! We then got the train home after dinner and he drove me home from the train station. It ended with an awesome make-out sesh on the couch, he stopped before things got too heavy and went home.

We where together for nearly 2 years after that :D

It really was a brilliant first date and I will always love him for it. We're just really close mates now, but he will always be my first love. He treated me like the most important person in the world and it was just amazing.

• 1. It was at his house, and also Applebees.

2. My first love. We were 18. We barely talk anymore.

3. We watched funny YouTube videos, then went out for dinner, then went and played video games with his friends.

4. It ended with our first kiss.

• 1. It was at the lake.

2. It was with the best friend of one of my guy friends. He later became my boyfriend and the guy that I lost my virginity to. We've been together on and off for a little over two years now, and I am actually going to be moving in with him either this weekend or early next week. So, as for whether or not I still talk to him...I'll let you do the math. Hahaa...")

3. We just sat on the lakeshore underneath the stars and talked and got to know each other better. And, eventually, we shared a kiss or two as well. ")

4. It ended WAYY differently than I thought it would...lol. To make a long story short, it started out as a pity date, but over the course of the evening, I discovered that the idea of me having feelings for him wasn't so entirely far-fetched, after all. ")

• Sleping together. Sleeping not f***ing. its my favorite thing. you get to be together for hours touching without anyone expecting Sex. because they are asleep. Yo don't have to plan it because people generally sleep everyday. It doesn't interfering with your work schedule because its night time, and no one feels ignored if you don't feel like talking because they are asleep. I lve getting to know someone while not talking. Physical communication came along way before verbal its just so natural and simple. love it.

• It was at my boyfriends grandparents house. They live in georgia, right next to a river and they had a bit of flooding that year.

So my boyfriend took a boat and rowed up the river a little, where small (light)forest was flooded. They had those big southern oak trees and other trees just growing out of the water.It was so beautiful. We had some food and then the sun set and we went home.

It was perfect

• They were all sh*tty.

• 1. I actually went to the gym with a guy I went on a few dates with.

2. My friend Michael. We don't talk anymore because he moved.

3. We lifted weights, and swam.

4. It actually ended with a snowball fight in the parking lot :)

• at a beach

• hard to say... like I've been on nice dates(picnic at the park, laying in the back of his truck at the drive ins and looking at the stars) but didn't really like the guys... then I loved this one guy but we never went on dates just hung out at his house mostly... but a few good memories were laying on his backyard grass and looking at the stars and going on a midnight hike on a trail by his house and looking at the city from on top of a mountain. :)

• Idk if this is a date but when I visited my ex boyfriend we took to a hotel one morning we ate b/fast read a book laugh, chill on the sand, swim in the ocean, we went bar hopping along the coastline, stopped had lunch, chill with friends, went home had sex twice then I left

No we don't talk anymore he broke up with me for another girl. He is a big spender

• I remember one night we went to a drive through theater

• A Bar/Restaurant

A friend (We no longer talk)

Talked mostly, drank.

We just stopped because I refused to kiss him or tell him I miss him because I was in a relationship that I still had to decide on. It wasn't on a bad note though.

• On the beach

A friend

Make out

It ended okay short term

What Guys Said 5

• It would be hard to pick one single date, but I met up with one girl on a whim and just got coffee to go and sat outside in the car talking for hours. She was the nicest, most genuine girl I have ever met. I genuinely just enjoyed being with her. It was amazing.

Unfortunately, it never worked out for a round two. She said she had some ex drama that she needed to figure out. I was really disappointed because I thought the date had gone really well and hated to see it all go away because of something I could not control. But, I truly think she meant every word she said.

• 1) First it was a movie, then we went out for drinks afterwards.

2) Yes, and technically it wasn't even a date, even though it totally was. Her ex-boyfriend was still in the process of moving out and she didn't want to do anything compromising and blah blah, so she refused to call it a date... even though it totally was.

3) We... went to the movies and then out for drinks...

4) Great, the only thing missing was the big kiss at the end, but that goes back to the whole ex-boyfriend thing.

• 1.nowhere

2.Im ugly and women only want good looking guys

3. cried in bed because no women likes me

4.slep

• 1. It was in a coffee shop

2. It's my crush, and yes

3. We just talked and talked and had a make out session after

4. We didn't end up together, but we're still friends.

• 1. at my house

2. with a girl

3. we had sex

4. it ended with more sex.

best date ever.