When enough is enough? Casual dating, love, and heart break...

So I started dating a co-worker about 2 1/2 months ago.

On out first date he said he was not ready for a serious relationship because he recently broke up with his girlfriend of 2 years who cheated on him. I was okay with this.

Since then he has met my family, I have met his, I am now friends with his friends, we have had sex, we hang out at least 4 times a week and talk everyday. About a month ago I asked him if he wanted to re-think if he is still not ready to be in a relationship and he said he wasn't. I might be crazy but to me, other then exclusivity, we are in one. He might be traveling all next year and I will be gone for a month and a half this summer.

The problem is that I think I'm falling for him. Should I tell him with the possibility of scaring him or should I just enjoy the time we have together and set myself up for a heart break?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you still acting like you're dating or do you see him as a friend four times a week?

• Dating. we hold hands and kiss in front of his friends. Its no secret.

• I think he is not ready for the commitment. But, I'm honestly not sure that's the problem.

• Saying that is like saying that you'd probably cheat if you were in a relationship and that you don't want to be in one so you can't be seen as the bad guy in it. If you are falling for the guy, I know it's hard and not what you'd want to hear, but you'd be safer ending it, because he doesn't seem to want the same thing you do.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• You should just leave this. It's quite clear that your relationship is just that of the friends with benefits.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, he might be with you to get his mind off the break up.

I don't think it's a good idea to tell him you're falling for him. He's told you twice now he doesn't want a serious relationship. He's likely only in it for the fun.

Make sure you're on the same page. You seem to want a future and he has told you multiple times there won't be one.