Would all older men date a (potentially significantly) younger girl given the chance?

Providing they're both looking for the same thing in a relationship?

What do you think?

If not, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all men would, some would. Personally, I couldn't. For one, just because you're looking for the same thing in a relationship doesn't always equate to having the same or similar common interests. You may also differ on views regarding who will do what within the relationship. In an instance like that, the only thing you will have in common is that you both want the same thing out of a relationship, which to a fault, is pretty universal anyway.

Generally there will be some age difference in a relationship anyway, but as the gap widens, so does the probability that you won't share the same values, common interests and lifestyles. If you don't share similar common interests, and events occur close to or at the same time and you can't attend both affairs, and no one wants to compromise by foregoing one then quite often you will start to grow apart. Once you grow apart then the bond begins to weaken and eventually the relationship will fail, either due to lack or loss of communication or irreconcilable differences. Of course this isn't the case with all couples with sizable age gaps, but the cases where they do share similar common interests tends to be very rare.

What Guys Said 3

• Not significantly younger. Your lives are in two different places. Your friends are all different. I guess I'll it can work for some people, but not for me.

• This one would :)

• Yes, of course. As long as she's attractive and have good personality, there's no way I will pass up this opportunity.

What Girls Said 0