Is my husband cheating on me? Help!

I am a housewife of around 38 years old and my husband is 40. He works in a college, but doesn't teach. Lately, I saw his texts that he sent to one of his students( he has never told me about her or anything). A girl called Rose, who from her text, I came to know was around 20-21 years old and studies in his college.

She had texted him saying that she is missing him. And he replied, "You only miss me? That's it, nothing else?" And the other day, she had texted him, "Will you be my friend?" and he had replied her, "We are already friends. What type of relationship do you want?"

Then, I saw his texts he sent her asking when she will come to the college again, that he wants to meet her etc. In his call history, he called her for 7 minutes, then the other day, again for 4 minutes, the next day again for 10 minutes, that was at 11.30 at night. She had also called him 2-3 times and the calls lasted for 3,4 minutes each. This call history was from last week and the messages were even older.

She had texted him things like this, "I came to university, but didn't find you bad boy. Why do you ask to meet me when you cannot?" And there was a text from her, "My dear teacher, your friend is not feeling well. Please console her." And he had replied ,"Are you ready? If yes, then tell me how will you feel most comfortable and pleasure?" The girl replied, " I can't tell you this. But are you ready?" And he replied, " I am ready only for you, only in your case." The girl replied, "Then I am also ready." He replied, "Okay, then this is my personal number. I will be calling you from this number now onwards so that we can enjoy the conversation fully."

Is he cheating on me? What is going on? He has been calling his random student(he doesn't teach, doesn't have much interaction with the students) who studies in his college from past week everyday, in my absence.

He is not having sex with her, that's for sure(I know because of other reasons, so there is nothing like that) Just tell me, are these phone calls and the messages history indication of his cheating? Because cheating is not only having sex... he has been texting her from last 2 months.

Considering, they are not having sex, just judge the situation from what I have described(phone calls, texts etc) is he cheating on me? Does all this come in cheating too?

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, this absolutely qualifies as cheating. Even though you say he isn't having sex with her (for whatever reason you believe this) I highly doubt that's the case. It sounds like they're having a sexual relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• Nah blood

• Yes, he's quite cheating on you.

• It doesn't matter if he is cheating or not, this is wrong and you should demand a stop to it or tell him you want a divorce.

What Girls Said 5

• He is cheating on you, I doubt a man would be just friends with a girl that's young enough to be his daughter.

• Whatever he's actually doing, it's inappropriate for him to be texting a student at where he works!

• Yes, he is cheating on you. Confront him about it.

• Yes he's cheating and he doesn't cover his tracks very well! Call a divorce lawyer because he is cheating and he isn't trying to hide it!

• hilarious. yes she's cheating on you! and yes. he is having sex. no matter what you say...he is having sex. I don't see another way to "pleasure" her.