Do you think most non-black guys refuse to marry or even date black women?

just curious,and asking you

in an honest manner...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that many people make that proclamation. There are numerous reasons why a guy might not date a black woman.

However, one of the major factors is that a lot of us (white) know that black women want nothing to do with us. Some are attracted obviously, but I'd say a good portion of them are only attracted to celebrities and not everyday, ordinary guys. The ones that are generally say things about how there aren't any good black guys, which to me means that they prefer black guys. but they simply can't find one that they consider good. If one wanted to have someone subtly tell you that they prefer black guys for the rest of your life, might as well be with a white girl. It's easier that way.

Though according to some statistics, it would seem black guys aren't that much different to non black guys when it comes to this. Their reasons would be different, of course.

What Guys Said 3

• What the anon user said below me. No crazy 'ghetto' types. Doesn't matter if you're black, Latino, asian...I'm open to dating all girls but just have a bit of class and dignity.

Don't threaten to cut that "b#%$h" because she gave you a dirty stare...O.o

• huh I am so said even if that was satirical

• For me, yes. I really refuse to marry them because of some preferences.

• I am white and have dated a black girl in the past. I find some black women very attractive physically but I am very picky with them. I cannot date someone who is "ghetto" because it honestly just drives me absolutely crazy. I also need to date someone who is articulate and educated. I live in an affluent town with not many black people, and unfortunately the only black girls in the surrounding areas fit the profile of what I don't like and won't date. There is though a gorgeous black female in my department at university and I'd love to get to know her!

What Girls Said 2

• link

I think the statistics say it all: most people will marry people of the same race, so it's probably not that common for a non-black person to marry a black person.

• I know but I am asking men living now

• It all comes down to personal preference. I find certain black guys very attractive, but I would probably not marry one of them. I'm engaged and my fiance wouldn't date outside his race either. Just preference. I'm sure there are individuals out there who would ONLY date black.

• why not marry them, honestly?

• It's not what I want. I want to marry someone with the same ethnic background as me, it's just who I am.