Are there any rules on first date?

do you have any rule? like never kiss somone on a first date, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• There isn't any right or wrong rules..

but it's a must, !NO SEX ON THE FIRST DATE!

NO SEX, AND NO THIRD BASE..

I know couples who had sex on the first date and still together/got married, but many people saying those are exceptions...

and many people believe in no sex on the first date rule. and I guess there must be reasons for lots of people believing that. so even you really like the guy and the chemistry is great, hold on and taking slow.

I'm not good at complimenting my date, but my guy friends tell me to give a guy nice compliments..

I don't think there's not really any special rule for the first date. just be yourself. whether you kiss him or refuse him, if he likes you enough, he will understand anything. haha

What Guys Said 2

• There's really no rule. Just don't sleep with him too soon.

• Rule 1. Always kiss someone on first date.

Though in all seriousness, there are checklists of things to do to help guys make their date better and avoid the friend zone, like touch her on the knee/arm, give several compliments. A dating coach I know recommends to her students that before a first date, figure out various things for conversation, to help ensure no long "okay... what do you want to talk about?" moments.

What Girls Said 1

• Generally I follow the third date rule. If I like a guy enough to go on three dates with him I'll have sex with him.