Could you date or possibly marry an Actor / Actress?

Let's say you and this person get along well and attracted to, you went on dates a few times and had fun together. Basically you two are a couple and they got an acting job in a romantic movie.

Could you be okay with your boyfriend/ girlfriend kissing someone else in a movie?

• Yeah
  • Nope

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

Name me one actor/actress who didn't had a thing with a costar.

Exactly.

Method acting. Actors that play they love someone need to put themselves into that place. Their job is to forget about their real life and live out this life somebody wrote down for them. It will go wrong ultimately.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm a theatre actress -- my boyfriend isn't really OK with it. I've had to kiss like 6 guys in various shows just in the past year...most pretty small kisses though. But it's been a big issue for us, and I have no idea if it'll work out, because he seems to feel pretty strongly about it. Mostly he just doesn't come to the shows and I guess that helps a little.

• No.

Although acting is a gift, a pure talent; it's all about who's the best at being fake. I couldn't trust a guy like that. I'd never know if he was being sincere or not. I believe there are many 'Robert Deniros' and 'Will Smith's' out there who simply haven't been discovered. Many great actors out there who have a natural gift at being fake and "acting" when it benefits them. There's really little difference between being fake and insincere and being and actor or actress. Being an actor/actress may mean that it's a skil you have built, but it's all being fake at the end of the day.

I wouldn't be comfortable getting close to a person like that because I DESPISE FAKENESS.

No, I wouldn't like them kissing someone else in a movie. I'd lie about being cool with it for the sake of keeping harmony, but deep down, I'd be pissed off and I'd have my eyes on that girl making sure she's not taking it as more than a theatre kiss.

• Yeah, I would be fine with that because it's his job. The most important thing is that he would be choosing to come home to me afterward. :)

• Sure, why not? :) I did theater in high school, so I'm used to being around stage kisses.

• Neverrrr! What's mine is mine! Don't touch it! :P

• Actually yeah, because if I had the chance, I'd marry Chris Evans or Robert Downey Jr.

• Yeah sure

Paul Walker for example

What Guys Said 8

• I doubt it. There's a chance I would, so I guess it is possible, but it's highly improbable. Why? I doubt I'd be comfortable with the roles they'd likely have her play :\

• No. Women are manipulative as it is. I don't need someone who is good at acting out their manipulations.

• Yea, I'd be totally fine with it. I'd just buy her a lifetime supply of mouthwash for whenever she came home. I don't need to be kissing her co-star too.

• I am not into the lifestyle that comes with being a Hollywood celebrity, so no.

• well it would depend on who she is and if we have a strong connection

• Ehhh I don't think so.. I'd be pretty insecure about her acting for me, like acting loving me

• Rachel McAdams

• I would really be okay with that. After all, it's just for a show.