How would you feel about whoever you're dating...

kissing with their eyes open? Am I the only one who finds it a little weird. Like you'll open your eyes for a second and theirs are open too. If you kiss with your eyes open can you explain why?

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be awkward. I find closed eyes kissing to be more intimate and sincere.

What Guys Said 1

• lol I've done that, I mean not the whole time, but I'll open my eyes and look at her for a few seconds and then go back with them closed. Maybe you're both just opening your eyes at the same time. As for why I don't know I think maybe you just feel really into that person and you want to look at them even though you are occupied with kissing them at the moment.

What Girls Said 3

• I agree its a bit awkward for me. I think it could and would kill the moment.

• Cause his/her mind wasn't completely focused on the kiss, most people I know don't keep their eyes open the whole time they're kissing, kinda strange imo.

• Eh sometimes I'll kiss him with ny eyes open a bit but not staring into his soul. And same for him. I think honestly you just gotta sneak a peek sometimes!