Would you rather date just an ordinary person your age, or someone much better whose older?

Like if you are a guy, would you rather date a regular 23 year old girl, or like a really attractive 43 year old Doctor?

0|0
22|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a hot chick... so I date hot 4th year med students or residents, lawyers, busnes owners... If a guy has made it or clearly will and he's my age that's very sexy to me. I wouldn't want someone more than 5 years older or who has already gone threw things I would hope to first experience with someone... Like buying a house... Plus why are they single at that age? Already divorced or they're actually on my maturity level (that's a red flag for me). And if you want kids then you better hope the 43 year old doctor froze some eggs of her own at her practice...

0|0
    4|0

What Girls Said 21

• The ordinary guy who's my age. I think it's important to be in the same general stages of life together. I'm only 20 and still kind of a kid. A 43 year old guy could have kids of his own, who might even be my age!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather date someone my age. I'm 19. If I dated a 43 year old, it'd be like dating my friend's dad. Ew!

0|0
    0|0
  • I could never date someone more than 5 years older than me tbh. I don't know why but being with someone like nearly 10 years or more older than me just creeps me out. I wouldn't care if they were a billionaire, I would not date someone that much older. There's too much of an age gap!

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger I wanted the older guy but now I'd choose the one closer to my age, simply because I'm inexperienced and still feel kind of innocent and childish. When I grow up, maybe I'd go for the older guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on who I get along best with. If there's no connection, age and looks don't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Better" in your terms means someone who is more physically attractive and is rich? Disregarding age and stature, choosing someone to be with should be based on compatibility and likeness, not solely on looks, money, or age. Your views are skewed, my friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much older. If they're 10-20 years older I'd rather be with someone my age. But if they're less than 10 years older I'd try it out with the older person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, older men are boring to me. I have not had good experiences with older guys. I rather date someone my age or younger. When the guy is younger, he makes an extra effort to conquer and to keep his girl. He makes a girl laugh harder and enjoy more. That´s my personal experience,

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh... depends... I mean like 20 is really stretching it. I'm willing to do up to 5 years though...

1|0
    0|0
  • I probably would go for older, just because I'm more attracted to older men, and I relate to older people much more than my peers.

0|0
    0|0
  • have you seen something's gotta give ?

personally, I always end up dating my age or younger

0|0
    0|0
  • My own age, too many creepers out there trying to get into young girls skirts...ew

0|0
    0|0
  • very attractive older person. Question is kinda biased though.

0|0
    0|0
  • ordinary my age thank you very much

0|0
    0|1
  • I would still prefer a guy around my age (25) as the age gap might cause some misunderstanding as we're both in different generation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a gal and I don't feel like dating anybody right now it is just too much work man

1|0
    0|0
  • A regular person my own age. Older people generally only date younger people BECAUSE they're younger and still have a younger body. It leads to a different dynamic in the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like older men, not a doctor though... he would be stressed out and gone most the time.. better is not having more money, for me it would be more stability in his life, he is over his partying days and more sure of himself, better educated, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 21 and I love older men, I don't like dating guys my own age or younger at all. The oldest I've dated is 30(current bf). Like I said I love older men but I'm not trying to date a man my dads age either. I love that at that age, they have their sh*t together. At least the ones I've meet have a really good steady job/career. Work and live on their own. Not depending on their parents like most college kids like myself. A responsible, independent guy is a turn on for me.

2|0
    0|0
    • Why

• Show All
    • No, I just like stability. Its Almost like marriage but without actually having to wed.

• I like how money becomes stability. I'm not not into hot girls myself you know, I'm into 'fertility'.

• Date the older rich doctor and have a guy my age on the side lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone older

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• You can't start a family with a 43 year old.

1|0
    1|0
    • can too

• Show All
    • If she wants to have kids at that age she's not much of a doctor anyway.

• no she doesn't want children

• The younger, the tighter.

1|1
    4|0
  • I prefer older women myself. Status doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men will pick younger girl cause she's prettier

Women will pick older ONLY if he has money.

0|0
    3|1
    • ahh on the contrary I am dating a 28 year old. he has money, that's true. one of the most attractive traits about him is that he won't let anybody distract him from his goals..

but that doesn't mean I want his money.

we split the bills when we go out to eat, or we take turns paying. just had to throw this out there because I hate having that label just because I like older men..

• ahh on the contrary I am dating a 28 year old. he has money

You had me at "money"

• So he's older with money, you really don't know how to pose an argument huh, angrygirl?

• I would rather date someone of my age. After all, she's still young and has a lot of potential.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a high level of intelligence and emotional maturity so I'll go older.

If I were looking to settle down though, I'd go for a girl my own age.

0|0
    0|0