Am I wrong for only dating one race?

I have dated every race I can think of, Asian, white, black, Hispanic, European, Arab, etc. I have dated different religions too, jewish, Christian, catholic, and Muslim.

Right now, I exclusively date Latina women. I don't have a problem with other races, but when it comes to dating, I will not go out with a woman that is anything other than Latina. Even if a beautiful white girl with a great personality came and asked me out, I would still say no.

In my experience, I have had the most success with Latinas, I physically find them the most attractive, and I really dig the language and culture. I am mixed race, and not Latino but I read, write, and speak fluent Spanish.

Am I in the wrong for automatically disqualifying women of other races even if they are good people? I feel like I have the right to decide who I date. It's not like I have to be an "equal opportunity dater."

Most Helpful Guy

• You are responsible for your own happiness. If you have a preference for dating Latinas, then so be it, date Latinas. Of course dating exclusively one race tends to limit your options, but I don't think it will substantially limit you from finding the girl you feel best suits you.

In terms of disqualifying women who appear to be good people, simply because they aren't Latina, While some may frown upon the fact that you choose to disqualify what some may feel are potentially good people based on the fact they aren't Latina, its being wrong in terms of your decision to do simply because you're following an attraction to a woman as a potential mate. Its not like you're interviewing everyone to fill a position at a place of business so feel free to do what you feel best suits you.

What Girls Said 4

• Not at all. You know what you like, and having obviously dealt with the other races, ethnicity's, and religions, you have made an informed decision.

• If you like dating Latinas, then date them. It's your life. I'm a white girl, and I wouldn't be offended if you turned me down for a date becuase you liked Latinas better, as long as you weren't an a**hole about it and you were truthful about it (ie; didn't fool around with other races, then say "sorry, I can't date you becuse you aren't Latina").

If you like them best, go for it.

• U don't have to be an eoo dater, just don't be a a**hole who messes around with girls who aren't Latina and never is honest about the fact that he won't date them because they aren't the right race.your preference is your business but don't mislead people and you're ok

• I agree. Consistency is important.

• you are still young, your taste will probably change

• That is a possibility, but I'm 24 now and have felt this way for the las 5 or 6 years. For the last 2 years I have only exclusively dated Latinas.

What Guys Said 4

• Funny cause Latinas would date anyone who isn't Latino lol

• It's not wrong at all. After all, you're entitled to your own preference.

• It's not 'right'. It's not 'wrong'. It's just personal preference, which you're entitled to.

• Your personal preferences are what they are... I see nothing wrong with that.