Who here includes going to a club as part of an ideal first date?

Personally I think clubs are a terrible place to get to know people, but I've seen more and more people liking that idea. So I ask who here would take or like to be taken to a club on a first date?

• I would
  • I wouldn't
  • I wouldn't mind
This is reassuring.

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy going to the club with my friends, but I don't see it being a good first date. I'm just not the typical "clubbing" type (I'm actually kind of a goody goody), but you wouldn't be able to tell that if you saw me shaking my butt in a club. I just don't think it's an accurate representation of the kind of person I am, and so I reserve club trips for people who know me well already.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't

• No, not a good first date. First off, most people in clubs are single and looking for something. Second, they are so damn loud you couldn't hold a decent conversation if you wanted to. If it was a group outing and everyone wanted to drink and dance I guess it would work OK. Still not my preference. We really enjoy dinner and the comedy club. Gives you quiet time to talk, then you are still out on the town and have a great form of entertainment to cap off the night.

• Definitely don't think a club is an "ideal" first date let alone should be a first date, period.

If you're serious about a relationship and getting to know the person (versus f***ing them) clubs aren't a good idea.

What Guys Said 5

• I agree, terrible place for a date... I don't take a girl out on a first date to spend the night shouting at her. It's more something I'd do if I'd been in a relationship for a while and were low on ideas of places to go and things to do.

• I'm personally not into the club scene l, but if I were I still wouldn't do it for a first date.

• its a terrible first date my friend. rarely you would meet there your life-time partner.

• I wouldn't mind it, but I prefer not on a first date.

• I wouldn't go to a club on any date. It's not my kind of place and those aren't my kind of girls.