Do Muslim girls have a desire to be in relationship?

I know a girl on Facebook who lives in California and is totally westernized.She enjoys weekends with her friends and lives a life just like every other girl living in USA...But I never saw her relationship status changing from on FB...she has been single since I added her...my friend who now lives in California went to same school...and he never saw her being with a guy...i mean not even some f***ing rumors of she dating anyone...and there are other girls who are not given freedom by parents...not as much as that girl but still come out to be in relatioship with someone...as islam never allows dating they date secretly...and there are guys like me who want to be in relationship but do not want to go against Islam...I am from India and from place where I am there are many guys who date but keep it hidden from their Parents or people close to their family...so I want to know if girls have feeling to be in relationship with someone they like...

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course they do. I think every human being is biologically programmed to want to be together with someone. I am a Muslim too, but my parents are not that religious and they think that it is totally normal to have a boyfriend. But I have never had one and probably my friends think that it is because of my religion. I am usually around Christians (so my crushes are usually Christians)and I think that they are whether not sure if I would date one ( and I really would) or they don't want to date a Muslim, because none of them have ever approached me even the guys who definitely liked me more than a friend...

What Girls Said 4

• You just need to find someone that feels the same way about you

• Maybe she just didn't find a guy with whom she would want to be in a relationship with, yet. You need to try to be her friend first. I don't think she will mind it.

• i don't know about your case but I NEVER change my relationship status on fb even when I'm dating someone. I just don't see the need.

so maybe she has been with someone but just doesn't feel the need to let everyone know.

• yeah they do there just like any other girl I'm Indian and I go out with guys. if I'm in a relationship I always tell my mum maybe not dad. but it just depends on the family and how modern they are. but all girls are literally the same so don't worry if your into her ask her out see what happens what's the worst that can happen? she'll say no. not harm in trying

What Guys Said 1

• They also have desire for relationships. They are also human and they have emotion, and the need for a companion.