I'm always initiating contact with him, is he not interested?

I've been casually seeing (a.k.a., having sex with) this guy for over 2 months, at first contact was mutual, but for the last month I've been the one making contact first and setting up dates. When I text/call him he does answer quickly and we have a good time hanging out (I've met his friends, we've had dinner, I always stay over his house, yadda). But we don't talk in between dates and last time 2 weeks passed and he didn't contact at all, I was the one who texted him and set up a date (we did have a good time). I feel as if I'm making all the effort to see him and I don't know if it's a sign that he's not that into me, if I should stop texting him and wait if he makes contact and/or if I should just move on.

Guys, how often do YOU contact someone you like? Or how often do you contact a FWB/FB?

PD- I recently broke up with my ex and I told this current guy that, as of now, I'm not interested in a relationship, he seemed fined with that but do you think this has something to do with him being distanced?

Most Helpful Guy

• may be he's interested in a more serious relationship. or may be he was just having the same casual relation until he found someone special.

I contact my best friends at least once a week. imagine what I would do if I had a girlfriend. probably every day or more. although with my ex I stopped texting just before her exam with one month. simply send every week a funny message "are you still on planet earth?" or something like that

• Hey Ioda, thanks for the answer. I think that for now I'll wait if he texts me (we chatted last weekend, as always I initiated the contact), if he doesn't text in over a week I think I'll move on, it can be that he's interested in a more serious relationship or he met someone else.

What Guys Said 2

• welcome. I hope you find happiness with him or someone else. but mostly importantly feel peace with yourself.

your move is great cause you won't seem clingy to him. and people love things that are hard to get

• It seems that he's really not interested in you, and just want to use you as an FWB.

What Girls Said 1

• Hey I'm in a similar situation and just would like to know what was the outcome with this guy?