Rusty at Dating - Need Some Advice.

As embarrassing as it is for me to admit this, I'm rusty at the whole dating scene. I haven't dated since college, which is about five years. I wanted to put my studies first. Also, I'm somewhat shy around females that I'm attracted to (fine around females that I'm friends with).

So, I'm sure things are different that when I was in high school and college. I think the main reason being, at least in my area, is because everyone my age (mid 20s) is already married or in that process. This is also something I'm wanting as I've had my fun and don't want to be 30+ to start a family.

So, what's the best way to ask someone out? Preferably someone you already know a bit? Should I ask but in a subtle way if she has a boyfriend first?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be casual about it. Do you want to grab dinner sometime? If she has a boyfriend, she'll then tell you - hopefully.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Just ask her to hang out with you.

That's the best way. If she agrees, most probably she doesn't have a boyfriend.