I kissed her but... I don't know how she liked it?

So this girl openly admitted to having a huge crush on me, I liked her too so I asked her out. On the third day of hanging out we were getting close and cuddling and tickling (I'm really ticklish). I had a moment where I was really close to her so I slowly went in for the kiss. I saw her eyes close and we kissed 4-5 times... but then she stopped it by tickling me again. We didn't acknowledge the kiss and continued like nothing happened.

That was about a week ago and we have been hanging out just as much if not more than before but haven't kissed since then. I don't know if I should try and kiss her again, kiss her goodbye, or what? I don't know her feelings on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she had a crush on you then I am POSITIVE that she really enjoyed that kiss lol. She was just being playful by tickling you. I do it all the time.

Yes you should kiss her again! or she will start to think that you are not into her...

Answer mine please?

What Girls Said 2

• What's the worst that could happen if you did try and kiss her again? Maybe she is waiting for you to. Might as well try. If she doesn't want to then she might say something or not take it but other than that I think you should go for it.

• You kissed more than once on the first shot and she's been hanging out with you progressively more, so I don't really see the confusion here lol. She's probably waiting for you to make a move.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, just kiss her as much as you like. Don't over think it and just do it.

• She really liked it. If she didn't like the kiss, she wouldn't have made out with you 4-5 times.