Is she playing it cool?

I went on date a couple of nights ago.

The girl I met was definitely my type, we had a good night ended up spending about 3hrs just talking and laughing

Drinking wine and I got the impression she had a good night too.

He said she would be up for meeting up again.

So I said let me know when she's available and we'll sort something out

Should I maintain contact with her like text her I'm general chit chat or just leave it for her to text me when's she's available?

However she's not very chatty on the text it's either because he's not interested or playing it cool.

But at the same time I want to show interest because I know what women are like if guys don't show interest etc

Or should I just leave and wait for her to make the next move.

What Girls Said 1

• Wait two days and ask her out! If she's into you, she will either accept the invite, or ask for a time when she's free. If she gives you a vague open ended answer, she may be trying to let you down gently. A lot of people really hate text because it limits real communication so much! I personally prefer face to face talk with people I'm not real close with.

• That's sound advice, I'll give it a couple of days and text her again to see if she's up for meeting. Every time I text her she does reply, which is a positive thing. But you're right about communication I was dated a girl who replied to messages once every couple of days. As you said if she's interested she go on another date, but she appears the reserved type and I think I'll have to make the first move all the time.

What Guys Said 1

• You should always make contact with women. They worry too much if you don't text them.