She stopped texting me in mid conversation last night.

This girl I'm interested in initiated a text with me last night. It started out as sending funny memes to each other and then it turned into a casual conversation.

The conversation wasn't boring either.

However she unexpectedly just stopped texting...completely!

No good byes no good nights. NOTHING

However she just texted me this morning a funny meme.

Isn't this rude?

Intentions?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is possibly the most common problem with texting. Some people are JUST BUSY. Things come up, etc. If she wasn't busy doing something else while texting you, you'd be on the phone or out with each other at that time...

If the convo ended abruptly, possibly the phone died, a friend she was waiting for showed up, she fell asleep, etc.

What Girls Said 3

• I fall asleep all the time when on the phone to people late at night. I do what my boyfriend does; answer the text, put my phone down, close my eyes and wait for the next text. But sometimes, I close my eyes and fall asleep. That's probably what she's done. It's not rude at all, she was probably tired and tried staying up all night to continue talking to you but accidentally fell asleep. It happens.

• It was late at night and she stopped texting. Have you considered the thought she fell asleep?

• She probably just fell asleep. I don't see how that's rude, really.

What Guys Said 2

• Probably fell asleep like the other answers have said... I do this all the time on people texting me. It would also explain why she just continued in the morning like normal. If it was anything else like something you said she wouldn't just act like nothing had happened the next morning.

• It must be that she has fallen asleep. It's rude but you can't blame her.