Why is my ex boyfriend ignoring me?

We've been dating for about two years and he broke up with me a week ago And I stopped replying to his messages so I finally replied two days ago and he still hasn't texted me back after he blew up my phone with text messages.. Why? is this his way of ending it? Or is he just trying to get back at me for taking a while to respond?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's an ex. Why should he talk to you? It's over.

What Guys Said 3

• No way to tell. Either way, when it comes to exes, it's usually just best to move on.

• He probably just got annoyed that you were ignoring him and is returning the favor. I don't really blame him.

• It seems that he's trying his best to move on. Better not contact him.

What Girls Said 4

• it depends on why he broke up w u..he may be dating someone new but wanted to make sure you are still available if it doesn't work out,u are showing him you are so far.

• I suggest not texting him for a while he is possibly trying to distance himself from you so you both can collect yourselves and move on. Generally after a break-up you want to leave your ex alone for a bit before pursuing a friendship.

• he wants you to feel the way he did with txting you and getting no answer

• He's your ex. Stop talking to him.