Is he losing interest or just super busy/stressed?

About 2 months ago a personal trainer from my local gym asked me out. We both had a good time and he proceeded to ask me out on 3 other dates (4 dates total). We would see each other once a week and things were great (i.e., we were moving slowly aka. no sex, and it took a while for him to kiss me). Then he went on vacation for a week so I initiated date 5 when he returned. I also initiated date 6 for the following week but he told me he couldn't hangout because he was super busy planning his sister's wedding and mother's birthday (both are happening in 2-3 weeks). However, he suggested that we see each other the following week and scheduled a date. We have gone on 6 dates in total but ever sense the 4th date we've been going on dates every other week as opposed to every week (like before). However, we do see each other about twice a week at the gym where he works/I work out, and talk there for about 10 min at a time. Texting seems to be 50:50 (i.e., he asks about my day, I ask about his) and happens approx. every other day. He has also paid for all of our dates (I have offered but he dosen't let me)...

I really don't know what is going on with this guy...I am really starting to like him, yet I see him less and less thus; I am confused about his interest levels. I also feel that we aren't really moving forward in the dating process since we've been seeing each other less...

*I also asked him to chill this week but he told me he was super busy/stressed with wedding preparations (i.e., planning a bachelor party)...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say he's just super busy. Just chill out for a couple of weeks until he's through with all of these events, and then you can work on seeing him more and making things more serious. Make sure you don't start acting clingy.

What Guys Said 4

• If he were really interested in you, his "busy" schedule would suddenly have room in it for you. His behavior is a classic sign of low interest; I would move on.

• dont get discouraged I feel that he a genuinely busy man. really I don't think you should worry too much. but if it really bothers you don't hesitate to ask him.

• He's just busy. You should just make the most of the time that you spend time together with him.

• It seems that he's just got increasingly busy.

What Girls Said 4

• busy? Its obvious he has someone else..trust me,how much planning can you do for weddings and bachelor parties,its b.s. and you know it..how many dudes would rather hang out w another dude or dudes as oppose to a woman? none

• How much planning can you do for weddings and bachelor parties? I'm with you on the rest of the answer, but you clearly have never had any experience with a wedding or anything related.

• oh I have trust me,and from my experience guys rarely like to be involved in that whole girlie thing,he is blowing smoke

• Sounds like he's super busy. I suggest you to give him some space or you can offer him some help maybe. If you push him right now, when he's busy with other things in his life, he'll lose his interest for sure. Good luck!

• Well my dear he is cooling you out. He already sailed away, I am sorry.

• If a guy likes you and wants to be with you, he can create "time" for that! No excuse. So...