Would a guy think its weird that I haven't....

So when it comes to dating and "other things" I'm really inexperienced because I used to be really overweight and never got attention from guys. Then I got healthy and lost all the extra weight and I was shocked at how much attention I started getting from guys, I've never felt like I was "super hot" or anything just a girl with a pretty good personality. Anyways now that guys want to get with me and stuff I'm worried that they will think its weird that I'm so inexperienced when it comes too "bedroom things" I've only ever fooled around with one guy and I was high and that was the only time and it was really awkward and I regretted it after. But all I've done is give head once and got f ingered once that's it. what I want to know is would you think its weird if you thought a girl was really hot then found out she was so inexperienced? would you believe her? should I tell guys I'm so inexperienced? how do I bring it up when I start dating someone? what would a guy think of it? I'm 20 by the way and I've never had a bf

Most Helpful Guy

• If I found out while dating, obviously I'd feel awesome to have found a girl that understands my pain. I was the nerdy kid with low social kids that got bullied, but now I'm becoming slowly the athletic business guy that's classy and well spoken. What a transition. I get stared at sometimes by older women like I was a piece of meat just waiting to be raped. -_- gives me the creeps in my mind I'm still the kid that was bullied for being too smart. The way I managed the transition was to accept it as being part of me and keeping it a secret. I wouldn't want people running around the word that I was bullied as a kid and got ripped and learned self-defense.

As for the bedroom part, people in general can't tell sh!t about how experienced you are unless you tell them upfront. Also, that could be a lie that you tell them and they might even build an impression of you from that lie. So I wouldn't worry so much about it. Above all, now that you're more attractive you'll get the V.I.P treatment that comes with it, people are nicer to you no matter what circumstances and open/hold doors for you.

For the part involving bringing up that information into a new relationship, the person doesn't have to know about your past, unless you feel that you can trust the person with that kind of burden without it flying around Facebook. I've managed to have a relationship with someone without divulging that kind of information about myself, it creates tension when the person tries to dig it up, but you can always tell the person "there are some parts of my past that I'd rather keep to myself" can we change subject. POW! -_- I've slapped the question so hard that her ancestors felt the pain.

When the time comes to be very intimate with someone, just remember to RELAX and go with what feels right eventhou it's a new experience.

What Guys Said 7

• Most guys would probably think you were a good find. While a lot of people may have sexual relationships in high school they probably aren't the majority. I don't think you are inexperienced for your age. Feel proud that you lost the weight, be happy that you look good, and just continue being a nice person.

were you a nice person when you were over weight? I'll assume you were. There might be a guy out there who is in the same position you are. He was overweight and has never had a girlfriend. Or maybe he is still over weight but really wants to lose it. If you want to be happy look for a nice guy that will respect you and it experience won't matter. I guy who actually cares won't make you feel bad and if he does so accidentally then he will make sure not to do it again.

I would only talk about it with a guy if you were comfortable with him. If you are really nervous then you should not mention it.

• If I discovered what you said, while dating you, I would think I am incredibly lucky. It's so good and so rare. I would be so happy.

You were overweight THEREFORE you successfully developped a GOOD PERSONALITY, and THEN you became physically hot.

Usually when a girl is very pretty since a young age she is very unlikely to develop a good personality because she gets used to attention from poeple and getting everything handed to her on a silver plate... (she doesn't need to develop that good personality...).

However,

I would recommend not telling a guy about it, unless you are absolutely sure he is serious with you and doesn't just want sex, because if the word that you are inexperienced spreads around... you are going to look like an "easy prey" or "easy target" for all sexual predators.

Hide your lack of experience until you are convinced your boyfriend loves you or at least is a serious guy.

• I bet you will have your first boyfriend before you turn 25

• It wouldn't really bother us. You're quite beautiful and you should find a quality guy who will look out for the long term with you and not just someone who will try to get into your pants.

• I wouldn't date you because I don't date weed smokers. Sorry

• At your age, there are many girls, of all attractiveness levels, with little or no experience. Most guys aren't going to care. Most will I'm sure understand if you choose to tell them that you used to be overweight. It's not surprising that an overweight girl did not get much experience. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but being overweight is one of the few things that almost all guys agree is unattractive.

You look great by the way. Congratulations.

• Can I sign up somewhere for you?

What Girls Said 0