Maybe it's time I let go?

I've been with my ex for 2 years and he broke up with me before. Well Sunday he said I deserved better because we always fought about him not having enough time for me. So I just started ignoring his texts and deactivated my Facebook ..he then sent me more text messages asking why I would delete him and if this is how I want things to be. So I decided to text him back the next day saying what do you expect? You broke up with me? And he hasn't replied so I waited and sent him another text asking why he blew my phone up and why he's ignoring me.. he still hadn't replied Anyone have any idea why he's doing this? Or should I just stop trying to contact him and let him go? I'm not over the breakup and its so hard for me to move on What should I do?

He still hasn't replied but I know he will one of these days. It's not like him not to reply. But everyone's right it's time I let go

Most Helpful Guy

• You two should either

a) break up

b) start over, clean slate

There is too much childish ignoring, reaching out, little jabs, social media isolations, etc. It's become a game at this point. You ignore him, he reaches, he ignores you, you reach out. The circle goes around and around.

Either start over with the proverbial clean slate, forgiving and deciding to move forward OR break up. But the carousel you two are on right now is not productive and ultimately unhealthy for your relationship and will take a serious toll on you too emotionally. I think a serious conversation about what each other wants, is willing to do, what the other expects, etc needs to take place and then you two decide if the relationship is worth salvaging.

What Guys Said 3

• i think he is reacting for what you did. you didn't tell him you deactivated fb not removed him?

you say that you have broke up before. then it maybe normal because conflicts happen, then the affair is stronger than before when you are back together. that's what happens most of the time :D

hope its the same as yours :)

• Who knows. You did the right thing by going NC, but you blew it by responding to him. I would send one more simple reply

"I am having a hard time getting over our relationship the more we continue to communicate. From now on, it would be best for me if we don't have any contact. Please do not text or e-mail me any longer".

• He's already treating you like crap. It's time to let go.

What Girls Said 3

• The first month is always the hardest for a break up, because you tend to think back over the good times. The best thing for you to do is cut him off and delete/remove/erase/ everything that reminds you of him. Also think about it, He broke up with you using the whole you deserve better line. Don't you think he will just use it again when "he" feels things aren't going anywhere. It seems like he cares for you, but doesn't want to commit. By breaking up with you and using the whole "you deserve better" is giving him the easy way out of not feeling bad for himself.

You deserve better than this. Maybe there's a good chance in the future that he will return to you more mature than now, but seriously don't count on that alone continue your life and be happy.Vent to friends, write it out, cry, yell. Do what you have to do to get those emotions out, It will make you feel much better in the end not to mention its good for your healing process.

Hang in there!

• You need to move on. He is treating you like sh*t. Stop talking to him.

• Cut all ties with him so you can heal and get over him