How to get a guy to respond to a text or call?

i was thinking about texting this dude who hasn't responded to my texts (only texted him twice in 3/4 day period) a dirty text to see if he'll respond to it. I thought about saying something along the lines of...saying that I wanna give him a blow job and give some detail about how...just to get him to respond or see if he will. just met a few days ago. I don't plan on actually doing that to him unless I get to know him better or date him. but just thought of texting him that. what would he think if I did that? should I do that? I don't want to come off as a slut.

would it be alright if I texted him and said... I enjoyed meeting you. I had fun and liked the feel of your hands on my hips when we danced...?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nah, ask him if you want to meet up sometime.Something modest. Nothing like "hey sup" or, "what are you doing?"Text something he'll have to get back to you on.Don't put your ass completely on the line if you don't even know if he's interested.Personally, when I have a girl that I'm not really interested in texting me,I don't care if she tells me she'll suck my dick while she feeds me Nachos, massages my feet, and lets me play Xbox.If I'm not into her, I'm just not, and I won't bite.Try to get him to hang with you again in a non-sexual setting.Don't coax him with sexual innuendos until he bends and agrees to hang because he's feeling just a tad bit more horny that normal that day.That's how you get taken advantage of, sweetheart.And don't text him compliments about how "sexy" he is or how you "liked the feel of his hands on your hips when you danced." Having only recently met, even that mild level of specificity may put some guys off and personally, it would make me a little uncomfortable. I don't know why, but I'm a bit shy.Either way,don't try to force it. If he's interested, he'll respond to a coffee date or something.But if he doesn't seem to be biting, just let it go.

What Guys Said 1

• He definitely won't respect you very much.But one thing is for certain--blowjobs are pleasant. He probably will respond positively. But if you don't get down on that wang, he'll stop talking to you. And if you do opt to get down on that wang, he'll probably let you a few times. He'll call you on occasion for a beej, then he'll stop talking to you.

• I think I'm gonna delete his number from my phone. I always get jokes from my friends and I then forward them to everyone else on my phone and sent him some of the jokes too but never got a lol or anything from him so I'm not gonna bother with him. his friend has been textin me and callin me so I made a new friend with that guy. the one I'm iterested in is 22 and I'm 26 and he seemed to be a little immature that night. so oh well its his loss. and I kinda think maybe I bothered him with the jokes?

• That's a little weak. You need to drop some kind of intimation that you are interested.

• In the first text I said...hey friend how are ya? and inthe next one I said...hello, (his name), did ya enjoy your wkend? and I had no reply.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• You are going to come off desperate and needy, as well as slutty if you text him.The guy hasn't responded to your texts. Blowing up his inbox before you get a reply comes across as desperate. Even if you only texted him twice in a 3/4 day period, it's still more than he texted you. Less is more. If you throw yourself at him he will only throw you away later (after he's done with you). Guys don't like it when you are sweating them like that. Well, they do kinda like it as it boosts their ego, but it won't make them like you anymore for it. He will lose respect for you if you do that.

• No...bad bad bad idea. Just move on. I know you may be interested, but fight the urge. There will be people out there that will be happy to get your text.

• Wow! Don't do that! But, I will tell you to go to this link and read the article. Especially point number 4. It should help you a little. Feel free to leave a comment on it! : ) I wrote it. It's called, "Signs to Tell when a Guys not ready for a relationship." Check it out. www.clutchmagonline.com