Girls would you date a Fit guy who didn't have a six pack?

I run and skip rope alt for boxing. But no matter how hard I diet. I can't get sculpted six pack abs. Would date a guy who was in great shape but didn't have visible ab muscles?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course they would, it's not always down to the abs... As for getting visible abs you have to really mix up all of the exercises you do to get them, low body fat is needed to begin with so dieting is good to get that down. To make the muscles more defined you should mix a lot of exercises, russian twists, hanging less raises, mountain climbers, crunches, planks, woodchops... etc... Since you do boxing I'd assume you'd get all the cardio you need plus it would add to some ab and core exercises.

What Girls Said 4

• I actually prefer that. Abs just kinda make a man look like he's not eating enough to me...

• I don't like sculpted six pack abs...its nice to have a little dent there but I just don't like six pack abs..

• Sure. It's not a problem for me.

• My boyfriend doesn't have abs. At the moment, anyway. When we first started dating, he didn't have abs and I loved him then; then he got an eight pack, and I loved him then. Then he went on spring break, gained 20 pounds, and now he has a no pack. And I still love him.

If you're interested in getting abs but staying slim, you may want to try swimming laps. The flip turns at the end of each lane are good for getting abs. I was a swimmer back in the day and I had abs because of it. My boyfriend is a swimmer, and when he's not sitting on his butt for 7 days in a row doing nothing but eating, he has them too.

What Guys Said 1

• Of course most of them would. Very few men have six packs. If women limited themselves to guys with six packs, they'd have to share guys or remain single.