Is dating 3 guys at once...considered cheating?

this has been going on for 4 months. one guy I'm kissing and cuddling with. the other guys we go out to dinner and movies...actual dates... they don't know about each other. I'm not sleeping with any of them. nobody said anything about being exclusive or me being their girlfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not cheating but it is going to look very bad on you in the long run and none of them may trust you after a while. Once a guy has feelings for you, him knowing you are with somebody else is going to hurt him.

Think about you starting to seriously like one of the guys you are dating and finding out that he is doing the same thing you are with other girls... kissing and cuddling one girl while going to the movies with another one... etc etc.

Once the guys find out the cuddling guy is going to call you a **** tease and the other guys are gonna start calling you a gold digger if you're not paying your portion of the dates. Guys want things to progress when you date them, not have you run off with another guy and mess around.

What Guys Said 2

• I can understand having first or second dates with several different men but it's a lot more complicated when it goes on for months. Sure, nobody declared exclusivity yet and you aren't crossing any boundaries, but still it can get complicated.

The way it seems is that your main guy is taking too long or you aren't attracted enough to him so you are looking at other options just in case.

• It's not cheating at all since you're not exclusive with any of them yet.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think its cheating at all. You are not tied down to anyone. Why, should you put all your eggs in one basket. Since it has been a long time, I would say, you might want to see who you want to sort of serious with. I think if you start thinking about this, then it should all work out. I just think you need to start to figure it out. I as well am in this position, and none of them know. I am just going on dates to see where things could go. Nothing wrong with that.

• No it's not cheating.

• no but that must be confusing haha.

• Perhaps. they havnt said anything about being exclusive. but might assume you are. To avoid conflicts you should bring up the topic casually to the 3 of them, saying, we aren't exclusive are we? I mean, what's your view on that?

• Honey, if it is, then I'm screwed because I'm seeing 3 different guys right now. Guy #1 knows about all the others, he's my drinking buddy, my usual summer fling, mess-around guy. Guy #2, I've been seeing him for a while now, I'd like for it to get serious but he hasn't said anything. Guy #3, I've been seeing him about the same amount of time as #2 but again, he hasn't said anything. Also not sleeping with any of them (used with Guy #1 but I've decided to stop seeing him soon).

It's the whole point of dating, to have fun and go out with as many guys as possible. As long as you are careful, never double-book and have your standards, its fine.