People who date asprugers people what are your thought?

i what to know what people with boyfriend or girlfreind that asprugers how you treat they

btw I haver aspruger but I am single

Most Helpful Guy

• Aspergers.

I got it. I never dated anyone with it. Seems to be, generally speaking, much harder for someone with aspergers to date than it is for an NT, but I don't believe in over generalisation so yknow this doesn't apply all the way either way. I just know that for me, my aspergers not nearly as mild as that of many others but I ain't no Rain Man either, and with social anxiety disorder to boot, its focking hard work and I hate it. I hate what? Trying to date. So I don't really try anymore.

But yknow apparently, apparently there are people out there on the autistic spectrum that not only date but even date people not on the autistic spectrum! Believe that? Fockin crazy I know.

I'm just waiting to win the lottery is all I suppose. I've tried proactively chasing a target, a goal, an ideal here a dream there but weirdly for as many years as I chased I never caught it felt like the bloody Coyote chasing the fancy rooster in the cartoon, so yknow unlike that poor bastard I actually worked out that at least I won't keep getting hurt if I stop chasing, so I stopped chasing. Just hoping the rooster'll stop for a little chat, not very proactive I know but at least if I don't chase it I can't get an anville fall on my head. Yeah I know its a weird analogy and I know I'm kooky and crazy but I don't care. My answer hasn't exactly told you much and I'm aware of that but I suppose I'm just giving you a little insight into my life and struggles that have come with my disability and maybe you can relate so here it is.

What Girls Said 1

• I would think each day would be like an adventure

What Guys Said 2

• honestly, male aspies are going to have it harder than female aspies, because any form of a social deficiency is going to hurt, screw guys way more than girls obviously, you should know what I mean.

• You just need to treat them how you greatly take care of your well-being.