Does Interracial dating = self - hatred...?

Does Interracial dating = self - hatred? ...

Most Helpful Guy

• What a nonsensical, feeble minded, stupid question void of any logical basis. Anyone who feels feelings of self hatred because hey are dating one from another race has serious problems and probably was bought up by narrow minded and/or ignorant and/or discriminatory and/or very bad people.

And actually, anyone who feels feelings of self hatred for dating one of another race, is a complete and utter pathetic joke.

I would say... and maybe I'm going out on a limb here maybe I'm thinking just a little too far outside the box, yknow maybe this is an absurd idea but... I would say that interracial dating = interracial dating. I don't know maybe its crazy but I do think this could be true... Hey you think?

What Girls Said 6

• I think I would be more likely to accept the argument

Dating at all, is self-hatred

I mean, we're looking for someone else, to validate us.. to make us feel better.. to make us feel complete... To compliment us...

• Is this a joke? Of course not. If it is I must really hate myself. I've never had a serious relationship with anyone of my own "race".

• = black + white or brown + white or black +brown...

• Noo it does bring a lot of unwanted attention though

• No and if anybody who says that is simple-minded.

• Hahahaha!

No! Haha!

It just means someone doesn't let an irrelevant thing like race stop them from being with someone they really want/like.

This is like saying someone who dates the same race is racist. That's untrue and just as absurd, haha!

What Guys Said 8

• No. Though a -refusal- to date your own race -might- be linked to self-hatred...

No. Though a -refusal- to date your own race -might- be linked to self-hatred...

• I'm guy who tends to think tan skin is more attractive than pale skin. Would you consider that self hatred? I think I'm pretty awesome and I don't identify myself by the color of my skin or my facial features nor do I do that to anybody else.

• Of course it doesn't equal self-hatred. Does dating someone with a different hair color equal self-hatred? Does dating someone of the opposite sex equal self-hatred?

• When people tan because they want to be darker, is that self hatred? When peopled inject fat into their lips for fullness or get implants is that self hatred? Is interracial p*rn self hatred?

• only for those who hate other races..

• No it means you like someone of a different race.

• For white women = Yes.

For all non-white women = it's an upgrade :P

• I don't like white girls as much as darker shades - just preference or opinion. Like my opinion that you are probably mentally slow or from the 1950's Bible Belt.