Guys, Is this normal?

Guys, do you call a girl you like and are in the dating stage a friend? When you kiss and hug her (getting to know her) during the dating stage, do you call her a friend? You are not intimate with her by the way... Is that normal? Especially when the guy tells you that he likes you?

What Guys Said 2

• No it isn't normal, being honest about what your doing as two people will save you a lot of unwanted drama, Be real with one another.

• well this guy made it clear that he likes me. When we are out in public with his guy friends and I am with him he would hug and kiss me. I know that he doesn't hide his feelings. He is calling me a friend and I am thinking maybe because we are not quite serious yet. He is going through changes in his life and I think he is afraid of starting a real relationship. I want to talk to him but lately he has been kind of distant. ..focused on other things is his excuse. I am busy so it doesn't affect me

• The best thing you can do is be cool about it, I'm mean with what he's going through. Be there for him as a friend and I'm sure he'll come around, he should notice your support.

• No, I don't do that. If I'm in the dating stage with her, I would call her my girlfriend.

What Girls Said 0