Do you think he thinks I like him?

There's this guy (He's 18 and I'm 17) and he asked for my number the other day. Ever since then, he has been texting me basically everyday and I reply every time because I don't want to be rude but now I feel like I'm leading him on which I really don't want to do because I don't like him at all. He's kind of stupid and a druggie. Anyway, yesterday he texted me "Hey wanna go to a party with me tonight?" And I was like "Sorry, I have to pack--Leaving for LA tomorrow" and he was like "No way, I'm going there in a few days! Are you going by Long Beach?" And I was like "I might! I'll let ya know if I do. ;)" Ugh, I shouldn't of done that but do you think he thinks I like him now? I send wink faces to everyone but he probably doesn't know that and now I feel like I should ignore his texts to avoid leading him on or something :/

Most Helpful Guy

• You are leading him on by not being honest. The next time he invites you somewhere, tell him how you really feel.

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he's just friendly with you , and it's vague whether he knows that you like him.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, he probably thinks you like him. You're probably going to have to break down and be honest with him that you're just his friend, at some point.