Girls, do I have to answer your texts?

a friend told me if I make girls think I don't want them/dont need them, they will want me more. he said the first step was to stop answering their texts. "when your with her, your with her, other than than that don't waste your time",is what he said. what do you think when a guy does this?

just saying...i think your all right, but wrong at the same time. if I see a text, ill give it a day or two to reply. when I do, BAM she's all over me haha. works well.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to date me, yes. If not, no. I can understand if he doesn't like texting, but he'd need to let me know that because otherwise I'll interpret his non-replies as rude or not interested. I don't want to waste my time. Playing mind games is a total turn-off too. It starts the relationship off on a bad foot, and I can only imagine the drama I'll have to deal with later. I'd just rather not. I want to be with a normal, considerate and straight-forward person. So, guys who are the opposite of that are not for me.

There may be other girls who are into that though, just be prepared for a lot of drama and pointless fighting...

What Girls Said 5

• Some girls will. It depend on the type of girl. I personally would not play a game. If I like you then I want to talk to you and be very excited that you keep talking to me and want to get to know. if not and you ignore me, then I'll move on and never get to know u.

• Id think he doesn't like me and give up.

Whatever you do: DONT IGNORE HER. And don't listen to your friend.

• i doubt a girl would give upp...if she's attracted, she's attracted. when you finally text her, she's gonna be like holly sh*t he's texting me :D

• yeah maybe you should give up then

• whatever you say

• Do not listen to your friend! Does he have a girlfriend? Doubt it. Lol Probably single because he ignores girls. Like why would you do that? Makes her think you're not interested, so she'll get over you. Girls don't like guys who play mind games with them.

• When someone doesn't answer my texts, it makes me annoyed. I feel like I am being ignored and it does NOT make me want them more, it makes me feel like they don't care and that I shouldn't bother with them. So ALWAYS REPLY.

• I don't agree.Because girls would think you didn't care them.They might stay away from you.

What Guys Said 1

• Girls don't know what they want. I'm currently in a situation where I don;t know if a girl likes me or not. The problem here is that when I talk to her and give her attention, she tells me I'm being ALWAYS in her space and clingy and when I don't talk to her, I'm ignoring her and being a jerk.

Girls like to be in control it seems. If she is chatty I must be in a good mood and chatty and if she feels like I'm being clingy, I need to back off and give her space.

I have found out that what works best is not talking to them, because then they'll start bugging you and asking you why are you ignoring them. If they didn't care about you they wouldn't even bother, but when they MUST find out why you don't talk to them and they interrogate you and then expect you to beg and beg and apologize when you do it, it is then that you can see how much they really want you to talk to them.

If a girl wasn't interested in a guy and he apologized for ignoring her, she probably wouldn't even know what he was talking about but when a girl likes a guy and she sees him trying and apologizing and giving them all the attention, its like a drug for them and they want to prolong it as much as possible.