Is there anyone here who is a Taurus?

I was dating a guy and "disappeared" because I didn't appreciate how he treated me. Well we started talking again and hung out. Did I ruin any chance at dating him again?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter what my star sign is (though yes it is Taurus) all I know is that if someone just up and disappeared on me without-

Telling me why

Giving me a chance to talk it over with them

(maybe) Giving me a chance to correct the behavior

Explaining what's going on

Then they're a jerk and I don't want to deal with them any more. They are not the kind of kind and caring person I want in my life. They're not the kind of person who will encourage me and support me, they will simply leave when things get too hard and not give to sh*ts about me and helping me become a better person.

So if I were him, yes, yes you did. And I hope he has the dignity to say the same.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't believe in astrology. The guy disappeared since you didn't show interest.

• I am a Taurus. I disappear at times from places and then triumphantly return.

What Girls Said 1

• the only man that disappeared on me is taurus so maybe there is something to it