Can you give me an idea for a fun, relaxed date?

I live in a town where there is hardly anything to do. And I want to have a creative idea..

Most Helpful Guy

• oldie but goodie...good ol' fashion picnic by the lake!

• Did that a few weeks ago. It was really nice. I'd strongly suggest bringing 2 (yes, TWO) blankets - one on the ground to lie on top of, and one to cover you both is your hands wander around..private...areas. Yeah so let's say we wish we had brought the second one. ;)

• NAUGHTY XD

What Guys Said 2

• Go to dance classes. It's a new relaxing date, and could get you be physical with your guy.

• You can go with your boyfriend to movies parks where you want and have fun this is it...

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend liked our date last night and called it a "relaxed" date, so you might like this. We went to a restaurant, chatted for maybe half an hour after we were done eating, then walked around in the city, trying to find a coffee shop to sit at. We found a "ceramic coffee shop" where people decorate plates, mugs and stuff. We found a nice cushiony bench, I ordered a moka and we stayed there for an hour or so, just chatting. I was sipping my coffee with my legs resting on top of his thigh, my arm around his neck. Just sitting there and talking for a while felt really good.

• Go stargazing or simply walk around the town and talk to each other.