Stop by and for what??

So I been talking to this older guy, he claims he likes me blah blah , but we only hung out once, other than that he hardly comes around, ill text him he doesn't text back, a week later hell call and say he's outside my house , I go out and see him for 5 min we stand around and talk, then its the same thing all over again, he claims he's really busy trying to start his business, but I feel as though you make time for what you want too, I have even lost interest in him, why does he do this? why waste my time by meeting me the first time if he knew he was so busy in life?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be that because of the age gap, he needs your reassurance that your interested in him for him to make more of an effort, because older guys will have been bitten before, so they tend to make less mistakes as they get older, so jumping into a relationship is something they do cautiously,x

What Guys Said 2

• I highly doubt his intention was to enrage you. I guess sometimes "I'm starting a business!" is actually a pick-up line. In your case, nope, he needs to keep it movin', poor bro.

• It seems that he wants to work things out with you, but he's just truly busy.

If you have lost interest in him, tell him.

• then why even talk to me, he needs to talk to me and see him when he's not busy, I'm not going to wait around for him to finally become unbusy.

What Girls Said 1

• he only wants you for a fling