What's your favorite jokester dating profile? Do you make dates with it?

My two guy friends and I favor being a six foot tall French speaking blond looking for a casual relationship.

If you see this profile, it's probably us, trying to have fun. You should see the guys that show up for 'Nicole.' And how they fume when 'Nicole' stands them up.

Once we got this short fat girl to show up and say she had faked the profile..it really was hilarious.

Next we will see what suckers we can hook with a 5'10" Thai volleyball player. The fun never ends

!
WE are all in support of gender equality and equal rights to make fools of themselves over a hot girl--or a hot car, in the case of the females.

We've also made up profiles of French documentary film producers, driving a red Ferrari, looking for women to play Monica Lewinsky in a film about Bill Clinton. You should have seen the girls who signed up for the 'screen test'

WE had a friend who actually lent us the red Ferrari.

Most Helpful Girl

• this is quite hilarious to be honest, you guys are my kinda guys! haha

What Girls Said 5

• LOL funny

jk

• That's not cool. These are real people whose feelings you're playing with.

• Anyone who believes a sexy Fench actress islooking or dates on the Internet, deserfves to be kicked. Ditto the girls who think a guy would be advertising on the net for actresses to play Monica Lewinsky

• ok if it's describing a female it's spelled blond with an e on the end.

why don't American people know English grammar and spelling?

• seriously why would you play with peoples feelings like this?

• Get this idea from "Ghost World"?

Why would you want to do this to people? Don't you think it's insanely cruel? How would you feel if the situation was reversed? I'm all for humor, but this is just blatant cruelty.

I hope this is just a joke...

• How is it cruel? They've never met the person, of course, they're not going to be all that disappointed.

And anyone who would take seriously a six foot hot blond

French actress advertising on the Internet for a date...Really, they have a 'kick me' sign on them, don't they?

• No, they don't. And who are you to determine that anyway?

You seriously don't see how it's cruel?! If you don't get it, you clearly have something missing from your character. Very very sad.

I think you just posted this crap for points and to start drama. So I'm out, haha!

• We have a good time with it, you wouldn't believe...we don't get upset about online dating fanatics

What Guys Said 4

• lol, I made a super-obvious gold digger profile just to see who's desperate or stupid enough to try it out.

• Yeah I do this to my friends. Eharmony is the worse. It takes like 2 hours to make a profile the results are more hilarious.

• /sorry, meant to up arrow it, but my finger somehow hit the wrong place

• what I really love doing is making my really ugly Chinese friend a profile. And making him an engineer that makes 80k a year. funny results

• Quite an imagination you have there.

• That is hilarious. Except not really. I don't get it.

• WE make up a sexy hot French blond, six feet tall, and make dates with panting guys who show up early...except Nicole doesn't turn up. We sit at a table in the cafe and watch the guy crumble as it becomes clear 'nicole' won't show up.

• It was taken off quite a while ago...not sure why, probably someone threatened to sue or something.

• That sucks.