What would you do if you could "read minds?"

so I read a book (fiction duh) that a girl could read a boys mind when she kissed him. Would you consider this a gift or a cruse? In the book, she could also give it away by blowing a kiss to someone.Who would you give it away to?

I am canceling my account

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't trust myself with that power, because I'd use everyone's internal thoughts to my advantage, especially when it comes to business! :)

What Guys Said 5

• I would probably kill myself. Its bad enough suspecting everyone dislikes me because of my unattractive face and social anxiety disorder but knowing it for sure would push me over the edge.

• I have anxiety disorder too. and your not unattractive. you won't have to die you could pass the mind reading thing off to someone else. :)

• This is a kind of inspiration and close relationships

• I'd panic, probably.

• I would take advantage of women and use it to my advantage to f*ck them.

• So she can only read a boy's mind if she kisses him? Does that mean during the kiss or it lasts indefinitely after the initial kiss? Either way, I would consider it a curse if you can only know what a guy is thinking by kissing him. What if you don't like the guy and were just wondering what was going on in his head? You give him the wrong impression, and you may not even want to know what disgusting sh*t he's thinking lol

• it was both girls and boys mind she could read. It last after the kiss. That would be creepy if they think something gross. lol.

• Guys think a lot of gross stuff, so I don't think you'd want it.

What Girls Said 0