Met a guy in Cuba. Could this ever develop?

So funny story met a guy in Cuba 2 years ago on vacay and he is from Vancouver I am from ontario and when I left Cuba we got each others fb. Over these couple years we have kept in touch through personal messages on fb. The other day he gave me his number and now we text a fair bit. He is 25 and I will be 20. We talk about everything and sometimes we throw in the odd innuendo and make the convo interesting. With such long distance could this ever evolve? Sooner or later we will likely have to meet up but any advice ?

Most Helpful Guy

• think it can develop into something more. Long disatnce relationships can work if both parties are both committed to each other to make it work. I think eventually either you or him would have to relocate closer if it ever reaches that point and if it gets that serious. From what you describe it seems like you and him are already in a long distance relationship. I thin just as long as you and text a lot and keep in contact then anything is possible and the sky is the limit. The good part to is that you already know what he looks like and you know he is a real person.The only question I how fast can something develop? I think it depends on how fast you want things to go.

What Guys Said 2

• It would develop.

• It COULD work. I don't bother with long-distance relationships. I think the fact that you're not around each other all the time offers a false sense of security.

What Girls Said 0